This voucher can be used against any of our half-day workshops.
All Gift Vouchers come presented in one of our lovely gift cards.
There is no time limit on the voucher.
Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
Upon receipt of a Gift Voucher, the recipient can contact me and request a place on a course and date of their choosing - they will then be booked onto that workshop and receive a Booking Confirmation, location map and any other relevant details.
*PLEASE NOTE all workshop places are booked according to availability.
If you wish to book a workshop place on a specific date as a gift - rather than buy a Gift Voucher, it would be better to book a place on the relevant course and request a Gift Card in the 'NOTES' section - I will then send a Gift Card with relevant workshop information (but without any pricing info) to the person who booked the workshop, so they can give the gift in person. If you require a Gift Voucher or workshop booking Gift Card sent directly to the recipeint - please let us know in the 'NOTES' box or by using the CONTACT form.
If you have any queries, please contact Sally.
GIFT VOUCHER: HALF-DAY WORKSHOP
- All workshops and courses require full payment in advance to confirm your place.
- All payments are by Paypal (you do not need a Paypal account).
- We understand that sometimes circumstances can change, if you need to change a booking- we will try to be as flexible as we can in rescheduling your booking to another workshop date, subject to availability.
- Due to the very limited number of places available at our workshops, cancellations MUST be made a minimum of at least 48 hours in advance, cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance will receive a full refund
If cancellations are made less than 48 hours before the workshop, the workshop fee will only be refunded if your place can be filled by someone else. As a courtesy, we will place your cancelled booking back up on our website and we will also put the word out to our Courses Mailing List by email. If the place cannot be filled, you will not be refunded.
- Of course, if you're unable to attend, we are happy for you to send a friend or colleague in your place, just let us know their name, phone number and email address in advance of the workshop.
- In the unlikely event we have to cancel or postpone a workshop due to unavoidable circumstances or if we are unable to meet the minimum number of participants needed to run the workshop, we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible. We will happily refund the full workshop fee or transfer your booking to another workshop of the same price, space permitting. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any other costs or expenses you may incur.
**All items made at our workshops are intended for personal use only and not for any kind of commercial use or re-sale.