SATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY 2020
This HALF-DAY WORKSHOP is an introduction to working with wire, beads/crystals and feathers to make hair accessories such as combs, hairbands and tiaras.
The workshop runs over a Saturday or a Sunday from 10am until 1pm.
You will learn how to work with silver-plated or gold-plated wires, beads, pearls, crystals, semi-precious stones and feathers, to create a headpiece or selection of accessories.
No experience required, but you will need the use of both hands.
All materials, equipment and tuition are included in the cost.
You don’t need to bring anything!
Activities are fuelled by tea and biscuits from vintage teacups and saucers,
* Feel free to bring along any old jewellery or your own beads.
* Feel free to bring any snacks with you.
Upon booking - you will be emailed a Booking Confirmation, location map, and any other relevant details.
If you have any queries, please contact Sally
* All course places can be given as Christmas presents or gifts - simply request a gift card in the NOTES box and give us the name and email address of the recipient, and a gift card with all the details will be sent to you, to then give to the recipient.
BEADED HEADPIECE half-day workshop : 22 FEB 2020
- All workshops and courses require full payment in advance to confirm your place.
- All payments are by Paypal (you do not need a Paypal account).
- We understand that sometimes circumstances can change, if you need to change a booking- we will try to be as flexible as we can in rescheduling your booking to another workshop date, subject to availability.
- Due to the very limited number of places available at our workshops, cancellations MUST be made a minimum of at least 48 hours in advance, cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance will receive a full refund
If cancellations are made less than 48 hours before the workshop, the workshop fee will only be refunded if your place can be filled by someone else. As a courtesy, we will place your cancelled booking back up on our website and we will also put the word out to our Courses Mailing List by email. If the place cannot be filled, you will not be refunded.
- Of course, if you're unable to attend, we are happy for you to send a friend or colleague in your place, just let us know their name, phone number and email address in advance of the workshop.
- In the unlikely event we have to cancel or postpone a workshop due to unavoidable circumstances or if we are unable to meet the minimum number of participants needed to run the workshop, we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible. We will happily refund the full workshop fee or transfer your booking to another workshop of the same price, space permitting. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any other costs or expenses you may incur.
**All items made at our workshops are intended for personal use only and not for any kind of commercial use or re-sale.